3-Point Carry All for Kubota

This entry is part 6 of 6 in the series Projects

Did a little more work on the carry all “frame”. Glued corner braces in all four corners. Glued and screws retaining feet to the corners and back side. These fit over the existing base of the carry all to keep it from shifting side to side.

After the glue had a chance to set up, I did a fitting to the carry all. The plan is to remove four of the carriage bolts on it, then drill through this part, then put the carriage bolts back in to hold it in place.

Next I ran the orbital sander around on it for awhile, covering everything around with a nice coat of sanding dust! Finally added a coat of Australian Timber Oil to it. Need to let it set up now. Then finish it up.

Series Navigation<< Close the Barn Door! – 3
Posted in Equipment, Projects and tagged , .