Did a little more work on the carry all “frame”. Glued corner braces in all four corners. Glued and screws retaining feet to the corners and back side. These fit over the existing base of the carry all to keep it from shifting side to side. After the glue had a chance to set up, […]
Pulled the big trailer into the pole barn to do some maintenance on it. After soaking all the studs and nuts with penetrating oil for a week while I finished another project, I tried to get the nuts off! Whew! Finally put a little heat to them and they begrudgingly squealed free! Pulled the first […]
A little more work that I did on this donated trailer. Searched out new bearing seals for the four axles. Tracked down new inner and outer bearing. Packed all the bearings, put in new seals, put everything back together.